Our almonds are full of vitamins, healthy fats, minerals, and fiber. They have been linked to helping people with diabetes, heart disease, cancer, even alzheimers.
Some of the main things that make up what we like to call “The Good Stuff” are:
- Vitamin E - High in antioxidants, which prevent oxidative damage in the body.
- Biotin - Promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails and also helps the body;s enzymes break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in food.
- The almonds used in our butter are a great source of mono-unsaturated fats, which benefit heart health by reducing blood pressure and increasing blood flow.
- Calcium - Important for bone and teeth health.
- Phosphorus - Another important mineral for bones and teeth.
- Magnesium - Assists in building proteins, strong bones, and regulating blood pressure, and muscle and nerve functions.
- Almonds are full of fiber, which helps regulate the body’s use of sugars.
To read more about the health benefits of almonds these are a few links to our favorite research pages: